Tatum Ranch

Tatum Ranch was one of the first master planned communities north of hwy 101 in what I call the Tatum Corridor. The Tatum Corridor is made up of Desert Ridge, Tatum Highlands, Diamond Creek & Tatum Ranch. As one proceeds north from Desert Ridge, properties tend to become more affordable. There are still new home subdivisions in the area, which are the exception to this rule. 

Tatum Ranch was mostly built between 1992 to 1998. Located approximately 6 miles north of the 101 and 10 minutes south of the Town of Cave Creek. Even though it has a Cave Creek mailing address, it's located in the city of Phoenix, which makes Water / Sewer / Trash, Fire & Police services very affordable. Children who live in Tatum Ranch go to the Cave Creek Schools, with some charter school options. 

In the center of Tatum Ranch, is a Tatum Ranch Golf Club which offers junior golf, fitness, golf and social packages. For membership information go to http://tatumranchgc.com.

Over all this is a relatively inexpensive community when compared to the communities in North Scottsdale. I highly recommend this area having lived in Tatum Highlands since 1998. I guess you might say this is my favorite part of town! 

Search Tatum Ranch Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 5677707
$349,900
Cave Creek, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Arizona Properties ARMLS
Featured picture for the property 5677505
$350,000
Cave Creek, AZ
beds
baths
Featured picture for the property 5677144
$395,000
Cave Creek, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of West USA Realty ARMLS
Featured picture for the property 5675841
$319,000
Cave Creek, AZ
beds
baths
Featured picture for the property 5676226
$300,000
Cave Creek, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Riddle Realty ARMLS
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.

The ARMLS Logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than ours.
© 2017 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.

Listing Information Current As Of Oct 22, 2017 8:44:pm